Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A picture is worth.........

So we got a video dealio for Xmas and we've already got some great footage to post. One of my fave clips is of nephew Blake. I have a soft spot in my heart for this kid who is often put in timeout for provoked acts. Can you really blame him for pushing over his cousin's kitchen if his sister was teetering it in front of his face? And yes, the follow-up questions is "which time?" But. I love him.

He likes this little song about "the way the farmer rides". I never knew the chant until pal-ing around with him. But he's never heard it just once. He likes it again and again. When the song is over. Whether the first or the 4 ca-trillionth time, he always makes the same face. The face that makes you not care that you just sang that silly chant again. One day soon I'll post the video. Until then..........

No comments:

Post a Comment