Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get Lost!


Mac couldn't sleep last night. And though I don't think it had anything to do with this post. Tonight is the most anticipated night ever!!!!!! I say that. Until the final episode. When I will redo this post with purpose. But seriously. Tonight! I waited as long as I could to write this post. I didn't want anyone to think I counted down for every event. hence making the specialness of countdowns obsolete. And I didn't want anyone to notice I was only engaged for 4 months (which I highly recommend), so in hindsight only anticipated marriage for a small fraction of the time I've been anticipating...LOST....the final season!

I'm kinda in a happy spot. The kind that thinks the writers can get away with what I presume has really been occurring. NO WAY they are going to explain the polar bears (my fave animal) and no way every question will be answered. There's part of me that wants to write a list just to prove this. But the other part of me doesn't care. Lost is by far the best television show ever. Ever. Closely followed by the likes of Arrested Development (a honeymoon fave) and well. The verdict is still out on other shows even worthy enough to be mentioned in this post.

If you haven't watched Lost. I highly recommend you catch up. Like this weekend. And finish out the remaining episodes in our Media Room!!! Which I realize is more of an airline ticket commitment for some of you. But I promise it will be worth it. There's a chance that I've even read the full recipe for tonight's snack, guaranteeing it will be ready by 7:30 when I will make my way to Carla's (duh....I knew the blog faithful have been missing Carla).

See you next Tuesday? You bring the theories. We'll save the recliner.

Until then. Carla suggests we dress up as our fave character. He might not be my fave. But I plan to crimp my hair, stuff some pillows, and be Hurley.

Do I hope Ian Somerhalder will come back or am I fine just watching Vampire Diaries? (perhaps too big of a confession?)
Is my one last request for Juliet to survive and her and Sawyer be safe on this freaky island forever?
Or do I really just wish that in the end we find out that Evangeline Lily and Dominic Monghaon have gone off and married? Is that even on the show?

I have high expectations. But(despite the end of Alias, relying solely on the end of Felicity-BEST END EVER) I think J.J. Abrams will pull through. And in some conflicting "I never want it to be over" way. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. You forgot about the end of "My So-Called Life"! :) Still remember how you taped that episode.

    Can't wait for tonight either! And yes, I'm in total agreeance that there is no way they will answer every question - which they promise! I think they should have an ongoing forum or something that lets people ask ALL the questions that weren't answered in the end, but I guess that would go on FOREVER I suppose! Oh well, here's to LOST! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T WAIT!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I CAN'T WAIT!! The only thing that would make it perfect is if we were watching it together in your big ol' comfy recliners. And snack? Did I hear snack? What kinda snack?

    I'm with you: I think I'm never gonna want it to end!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see you dressed up as Hurley.

    Also... I desperately want an explanation for the bears. And I'm so relieved that you and I share the same question. Everyone else to whom I've talked about the polar bears couldn't care less. But WHY? Why did Dharma bring them to the island? I HAVE TO KNOW.

    ReplyDelete