Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Plans



Today is our 2 year anniversary! (we made it!) But today as we celebrate our hearts are heavy with news from groomsman Robert (read Road Trippin: Indy Race Car style and make sure to check out his blog). He got some blood work back today that was less than good. Less than hoped for. Never planned. I read something interesting on his facebook wall. It was a short encouragement from a friend that simply said, God is still sovereign and not surprised by this. Jesus got on the boat and then the storm came. He knew it was coming. The disciples had given up hope. And then at the perfect moment He calmed the storm. I often wish that God's plan looked more like mine. When I should be wishing more that my plan looked like His. But in this I can find peace that there is a plan. Even if I don't understand now. Even if I don't see it here. Hebrews 11


**Don't even get me started on how I can't find a pic for this post. Curse you wedding photographer. Thanks to Meghan for the pic above!**



Happy 2 years buddy!

2 comments:

  1. this post rocked me. so hard. so good in so many different ways. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 years!!!! You guys are my favorite celebrity couple :)

    ReplyDelete