Friday, December 4, 2009

Update=Make convo like cream cheese and spread the word

Important things I need to relay.

1. The Carmel Brulee Latte is nasty.

2. Drinking a skim/no whip latte is not worth the $4 :( I will try different variations to try to find something that works. However, if you have only ever ordered this brown water. Please don't judge Sbux addicts on your bad ordering.

3. Tiger and his wife are in the middle of the ocean. Yeah I don't know if I believe it either. But this guy I work with insists it's truth. He says he's tight with a guy who's tight with a guy, that knows. And that the knowing, know that they are on their yacht.

4. Jake Gyllenhaal dropped the G-word. (i do love the drama in that one sentence. and the weird feeling of hope I felt when I read the article.) The only people who hate them are people who wish they were them. Or were with them. I know a few of these.

5. Peppermint Bark Haggan Daaz is back. But you won't find any if I beat you to the store. But does anyone know why it's twice as unhealthy as other ice cream? Mac smartly asked "why didn't they just add peppermint bark to ice cream?" he's so wise.

Happy Friday! Going home to watch a lil TGIF..........

No comments:

Post a Comment