Friday, December 11, 2009

You know me

And how I can't resist a good people.com survey! And about Tiger Woods? It's kinda like Christmas= combining all my fave things (Jesus, family, and materialism!)

And because I'm never bashful of my vote. (Voted for W twice. More and more proud of it.)

I don't mind sharing that this time I voted for John Edwards as the Year's Worst Cheater.

I know. Tiger is now up to something like 11 women. But at this point. He has major issues. But he's a golf player. Sadly prob giving his wife some "germs", but overall not really hurting me. Yes he might have cheated on his pregnant (HOT) wife, BUT

John Edwards cheated on his DYING wife! are you kidding me? In the mean time he was trying to convince the American voter (who we all know I don't put a ton of stock in) that he could run our country.....lead us......protect us.....defend liberty.......but this is not the kind of freedom I'm looking for! Hence why you get married. A different kind of freedom.

When hanging out with high schoolers we often talk about the "rules" in the Bible. The legalism that so many cling to or fear. But people don't realize that it's not a "do or doom". It's a guide book. From a parent. On how it can be better. There is freedom in rules. Even for people like me. Annoying rule followers.

And I heart David Letterman. And I wouldn't even want John Gosselin to know I knew who he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment