Friday, January 17, 2014

Time to change the LinkedIn Profile…..

So I got a new camera lens and a J.Crew gift card for Xmas, which means it's time for my big announcement.

I'm coming out of retirement.

Taking up a new career.

Lifestyle blogger. 

Perhaps this is simply the career I put on hold. I quit blogging because I was pretty sure that when I managed someone's retirement they felt more comfortable thinking I knew and cared very little about the Kardashians. That I was in fact not keeping up. But alas. Full disclosure. Similar to disclosing outside investments when on the job. It's not me. It's the hubs. He keeps up with the Kardashians and I LOVE him. These days I don't keep up with much. Upon putting the babes in the carseat this morning I realized I hadn't left the house since Monday. So I vowed to reconnect with the outside world. All of you at once in fact. Hello world. Meet your newest lifestyle blogger. Welcome to my daily rant. I keep having moments that I swear I will never forget, and yet I can't even remember my last shower. So as a gift to the littles and the hub's Iphone storage I'm heading back to the blogosphere. Capturing the moments as to not forget. PYOTing my lifestyle.

Outfit of the day (OOTD): Well today's we could probably just refer to as The Uniform. Stretchy gray pants from the Express (still a store?) from back when leggings were cool the first time. Hello late 90s, I don't miss you bc I wear you every.single.day. Pale pink hoodie (a gift from my aunt. who also gifted some pale pink flannel xmas tree pjs that are fashionably cozy year round. Also from the 90s). I would post a pic, but there's a decent chance I could save this task until tomorrow.

**Please expect to be overloaded with pictures. When they (whoever they were) told me I could be anything I wanted to be when I grew up, I took them quite literally. Way too old in life I believed that I would be on the Supreme Court high school. Shortly after (right before I learned you had to major in marine biology) college, I was sure I would swim with Shamu. For money. And now at 32 and 9/12 I am sure that I am destined to be a child photographer. Of my child(ren). And a professional sharer of my life. So here we go…...**



1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how excited I am that you are blogging again!! You are guaranteed one faithful reader (aka an obsessed fan) that will read and comment diligently, looking every day to see if there is a new post. But no pressure! :) I am perfectly content with picture overload...of the kids and of you in your flannel pants.

    ReplyDelete