Thursday, November 19, 2009

Still Road Trippin

So the "blog trips" have taken a longer pause than planned. I forgot my camera when I went to Nashville! and who wants to hear about my trip without seeing pics of the lil faces? No one. One day I will share that trip. Until then. Congrats to Nashville for getting their first Chipotle. I will visit you soon. Promise.

For now. Enjoy some lovely pics of our "I Heart NYC" adventure. With CARLA! I know you've all missed me talking about Carla. But she was there. And it was awesome. Highlights include, but probably won't win me any fans:

1. Shake Shack: Which (though Mac says I throw around the word) is NOT my favorite. Please visit us in DC for some Elevation Burger.

2. Billy Elliot: Again. Not a fave. (I promise the trip was awesome!) But if you get the chance to see something on Broadway. Trust Julie, not Tony. You'll thank me.

3. Sharing my fave city with 5 special friends and 38,000 kinda friends, running the NYC marathon.


4. Sharing my fave city with 6 fairy tale princesses and CARLA on Halloween. Pic included.

5. Going into the men's restroom at Norma's. Assuming CARLA was in the stall. Fixing my hair in the mirror. And running out after the large (stinky) man emerges. Pic included.

6. It was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I can't read beyond the sentence in which you say you don't like Shake Shack. Your credibility is suspect with me Julie. Suspect.

    j/k - glad you enjoyed the city!

    ReplyDelete