Thursday, November 12, 2009

Too Pretty

Honestly I can't get enough of young Hollywood girls crying out bc their looks have gotten in their way of success. They are TOO pretty. The latest (and yet perhaps prettiest) to cry pretty-wolf is Megan Fox. I mean, is that even her last name? Bc if it is. She had a leg up from birth. I will give her that when I talk about her (yes, i know, why am i talking about her), but when i do. it's never super nice. poor girl. BUT it's not bc she's too pretty! I'm not jealous of her looks. I'm jealous that she's famous. And I'm pretty sure it's her looks that got her there. They aren't the thing holding her back. Or Jessica Biel. Or Jessica Alba. Or Jessica Simpson. Or Jessica Megan Fox. (It just seemed like they were all Jessicas.) Perhaps Jessica is synonymous for high self esteem. Or low. Poor girls. Poor poor pretty girls. If only they could act.

1 comment: