Monday, September 28, 2009

Introducing (drum roll please!)...........

Tyler Banks Thomas.

I had to post this pic...... look at her! She's so beautiful! (And the baby is pretty cute too.) Growing up in a family with all girls. It's been tough for us to realize the boys have us way out numbered (though Blake did almost come through on the PF Changs vote last weekend)! But the boys just keep coming! First it was just poor daddy! Then Garo, Joe, Mac, Blake, Trey, and Tyler!

I've been calling sis, then mom, then other sis on a regular (somewhat crazy person-ish) schedule, to make sure that they weren't just forgetting to tell me any and all baby news (youngest child syndrome) On Thursday morning I got THE call!
Per our usual luck, baby arrived while we were air borne (happened already this year with nephew Brennan, read more about him on Road Trippin: #5).

However, post landing I got a VM from Betsy. She sounded so happy. Said that the labor was wonderful? Then got a call from Joe telling us the nurses didn't think she was ready to give birth bc she was laughing so hard? Then on the "arrival email" it said "after 12 hours of relatively pain free labor"? I'm pretty sure they are all in on a grand conspiracy to trick me into this baby thing. But know, I'm on to you people! And I was a bridesmaid many times before a bride. So I plan to be an auntie many, many times before a mom. Logically.

I get to meet Ty in 2 weeks! (Road trippin: #7 Nashvegas)
Big Bro Trey! (this tee was a gift from his best friend Haley. She watched him for 12+ hours and helped him pick out a special froggy for his new lil bro! So sweet!)

1 comment:

  1. I never heard an update (you are mean) but I am so glad that he is here and everyone is healthy and happy. And beautiful! Betsy looks WAY too good post-delivery.

    ReplyDelete