Thursday, September 17, 2009

Preview: Road Trippin: #3 Tri Syle

ok, so I realize I'm going all kinds of out of order, but we got this email of triathlon (which I always spell triathlong.....subliminal much?) pics while at work, where as our "Road Trippin: #2 Indy Race Car Style" and the official photographer of the triathlon (thanks mom!) pics are not at work.

We'll call it a sneak preview. There's part of me that thinks it's wrong to post these bootleg pics, but the other part is proud to advertise? Yes I realize that with Mac's pics you are getting the full tri-fecta, but look at my smile! I promise I wasn't smiling after the swim. And when running I looked like one of those pics where you're shaking your head trying to make it look like you're being punched/flappin in the wind. oh wait, you don't ever do that? hmmm. just trust me on this one. Official race pics....you know, the kind you don't have to pay for, will be coming next week. After "Road Trippin: #4 Sparkle City Style"

1 comment:

  1. You all look AWESOME!! This is so fun you got these pictures and I LOVE them! You all look professional and I'm still so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete