Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things We Like: Free Chick-fil-a

So perhaps I was a bit spoiled in college living with a certain roommate, who by college age, as can be expected, was decent at forging her mom's signature and therefore being able to void the expiration date on all Chick-fil-a coupons. You see, her parents own not 1, but 2 Chick-fil-as!!! Pretty soon the campus Chick-fil-a grew tired of said roommate and her 7 (unnamed and unpictured on this blog) other roommates and stopped allowing use of the trusty coupons. But take this Lenoir!

"Chick-fil-A Kicks Off 2009 College Football Season with FREE Chicken Sandwich Giveaway, Interactive Website for Fans"

I myself will be on a 9 hour road trip in the....wait for it....Midwest! But nothing yells football like the midwest? And nothing makes me want to wear a UNC tee like being that close to Detroit. If only now I can find me a Chick-fil-a..............

1 comment:

  1. no one has the scoop on free chick fil a like you!! love it!

    ReplyDelete