Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things We Like: Baby Casts!

Ok so it might be a bit on the rude side to say we heart baby casts, but it would also be lying if the mere mention of it didn't conjure up images of Kathryn's dog Belle's hot pink cast. Puppy casts and baby casts. And now we present our super tough nephew, baby Trey!Just look at him. He doesn't even have to dress up for the ECU game this weekend. He could just wave in the air! But I would love to see a pic of him with his cast and his UNC jersey.....hint hint! Apparently Trey often goes up to Betsy, lifts his mini arm and shows her the cast. As in "Ok, let's take it off now" Yeah, you love this story! So sad/cute! How can I feel such conflicting emotions and why do I feel guilty when I want to hear more?!?!?! Perhaps Trey is just trying to make sure we notice him, seeing as his new brother Tyler (Hansbrough) "Ty" (won Lawson) Banks Thomas will be here any day! We notice you baby Trey and think you and your baby cast are awesome!

Love you Trey and hope that you are doing push-ups in no time!
PS I just noticed he was carrying around a Sharpie. So we can all sign his cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about Trey's little incident! Your mom told me this morning. So sad, but so cute too! I mean, how do you even know if little ones are seriously hurt or not? Hope I don't have to ever figure that one out!

    ReplyDelete