Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Magic

Not sure what inspired this post. I realize I am way behind in posting about life events. Or perhaps I should say I started taking classes on the weekends and my adventures are less picture worthy. But I can post a few to make up for lost times. Perhaps what I'm really thinking as I post. Is that you can't stop change. Life happens. Every second. There's no pause. But not all change is bad. Growing families that barely all fit in one frame. It's a good change. Even with all the chaos that comes with it. I wouldn't trade it for a thing.

Welcome to the Magical World of Disney! (for the record we did not color coordinate the red and green to match the times.)

The Originals! (plus 1)


Because it was almost Christmas


The Obligatory Castle Pic


The Christmas Card...not ours, but my parents...one day we will catch on

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Mary-Chase and Amy have the same spring break this year, so my parents took them to Orlando this year. :) They're actually there right now, so this post is perfect timing. The older sisters had been a couple times, and MC was never old enough to remember it when she actually did go, so they definitely owed her a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like mickey mouse is your child.

    ReplyDelete