Wednesday, March 3, 2010

mind of my own



Don't judge. Mac went to the movies. If I hadn't made them. I would have just been bored. Ok, that's not true. I made them at 10 pm after getting home from class and then came home for my Saturday lunch break and kept on keeping on. I've decided to try to jam as much into life as I can. Even if that includes cupcakes that make my husband feel 2. I'm up for any challenge. Just tell me what kind of cupcake you want. And then I'll help you create a theme around the cupcake. Sounds backwards. But it's fun! Especially when you've been practicing bowling on the Wii.

6 comments:

  1. Yum yum! I want one! Mail it to me, okay? I still remember when we tried to make icing one time and we mixed too many colors together and the final color came out as greenish brown!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them!! That is so something I would do, but clearly not as well. :) Deep down, Mac loved it. I know he did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they're awesome!! And I really, really want one. I want chocolate. Chocolate anything, so you can surprise me. :) My b-day is coming up, so that would be the perfect time to make me some. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. how did you make that tall pin? i remember when my sister turned 13 my mom made her a cake that looked like a bottle of clearasil (or some 80's facial cleanser)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you just create these from your own imagination?? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie- These are so awesome! I love bowling and I love these!!!!!!!! Carla

    ReplyDelete