Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Still Lost

Dear Lost Writers,

You are my true Valentine and know the way to my heart. And to my friend Mark's heart (who is my new fave person to watch with, though he is leaving the country and the series is ending, better late than never, right?). Ladies, you might should listen to this one, Mark's heart is very much up for the grabbing!

Mark was, well you could say, pacified with the guyliner voyage on the Black Rock. The key to his heart=that silly ship.

I on the other hand have just been delivered my chocolate and roses as well. People.com reports that Lost producers have previously confirmed Elizabeth Mitchell will pop up again before the series ends.

Just when I thought you were going to leave me hanging. That you would never answer all of my questions in time, the way you show absolutely nothing in "next week's preview", while tearing me up to bagpiping Amazing Grace. You thought if I was crying I wouldn't notice the lack of new information you were shedding light on. But you are on to something. The chance of a "and then Sawyer and Juliette met in the sideways life, and lived happily ever after" was worth me giving the last 6 years of my life and potential at missing the Heels last game of the season. I got lucky. Games go into overtime and JJ Abrams pulled through once again. (I'm just going to give him the credit now in case this ends ugly).

Love you Lost. Miss you already.

Missing you like the Heels missed the tourney. But as a wise friend recently reminded me "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving "Lost"!!! How fun is it that Mark is your favorite "Lost" buddy. :) I teared up too when they played the preview last night...wow; I do not want it to end!! I wish I was gonna be with you for the very last episode. We'd cook PW meals and have a blast. BTW, did you PW is having a movie made about her...and Reese Witherspoon is gonna play her? Wow!!

    ReplyDelete