Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost Famous

I hope that you as the reader realize that you have as much invested in my fame as I do. (Here's to hoping that if my husband ever finds his way to this post that he can just smile and shake his head.)

My old cubemate Kaci, (I don't think she reads this blog, but I like to pretend everyone does), and I are trying to sell the idea of us as a reality show. We spend most of our convos selling the idea to ourselves, but for the record, we're in. I deferred to her last night that people would much prefer to watch her life over mine (she went on a first date to pick up Brazilian turtles from the UPS warehouse...I can't compete with that!). But for those of you who are questioning. My work life=endless hours of fun. For the viewing audience that is. One day. Until then, I'll just have to brush up next to fame.

You see, my bestie. She had a baby. Didn't name her for days!!!! And when she did, she named her Benjamin Bundchen Brady. Ok, she actually named her Gentry Elizabeth Wilson. But you see what I mean? So famous!




And my sister. She doesn't even cut her son's hair. I told her. Don't. SJP and Kate Hudson never did. (well for the record they both eventually did, but we're talking years into life, maybe 4.)We will call him Blake Wilkie. I like it. Ryder Blake? So famous!



I am SO famous. Or at least SO close.

1 comment:

  1. You are famous, and not just because of my taking a while to name my child and then choosing a solid name. AND not just because of Blake's fabulous hair. I myself feel famous because I made it into the blog, which is famous in itself. So the blog makes you famous as does doing things like burning your Georgetown tee. I love it! And you!

    ReplyDelete