Sunday, August 9, 2009

Because inquiring minds need to know: Jennifer Aniston or Courtney Cox


Learning the rules of marriage, well maybe not rules, but tricks to marriage is very key. As it's been shown through blog posts alone, girls (perhaps this girl more than others) have two to ten times more words to use a day than boys. At our house we are reminded to pick our words carefully, so we don't use up our day's allowance on accident (most famously I wasted quite a few on muffins). I've learned that if you "boy it up" you can get better milage on your words. Make it a competition. And in most cases, just knowing that you are right, when it's a tied vote, won't do it. So this is truthfully why Mac created a blog. More votes. Up for debate today.

Jennifer Aniston or Courtney Cox.

That's all you get. Now vote! May the best girl win (and by that I mean that I'm once again cheering for myself. You can do it voters!)

What do you think? (You can vote using the Poll and leave your all-to-important "why" in the comments section)

7 comments:

  1. Ok, look. I know I said I would vote for Courtney, and if I were only thinking about her life vs. Jennifer's life, then yes, I pick Courtney. But I voted for Jennifer. Her hair and chic yet classy wardrobe choices won out. I had to do it. I voted for hair and clothes. Don't judge me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm with Kara. I vote for Jen. And yes, don't judge me either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many years ago, one of the girls in my study abroad program was from Birmingham, AL and I doubt she knew this personally but I think she knew people who knew Courtney Cox and they said she was a B. So ever since I heard that, combined with the fact that she was my least favorite character on Friends, she's just not my fave. I think Jennifer is a little neurotic but you just can't help but wish you were her - so tiny and cute and chic and Calvin Klein and great jeans with cute tops and effortlessly (or seemingly effortlessly) cool. That is my 'why'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. def Jennifer...cute personality...perfectly tan skin at all times...great arms..cute outfits...all of the 100% superficial reasons I voted for Jen, which is really the only way I "know" her :) although I HATE that she has succumb to the media pressures and now looks quite anorexic :) I like the oldschool friends version of Jen A better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer without a doubt! She's gorgeous and has gone through some real life troubles. And I heard Courtney was not very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo I totes voted for Courtney. For several reasons, one being that she's the less obvious choice. And two being that she and her husband host family and friends every Sunday for dinner. And three being that the poor thing can't hold down a job since Friends. Cue the haters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie wins my vote. Courtney = annoying and from what I gather, Jen = overrated.

    ReplyDelete