Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where Are They Now: Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman


Jane Seymor (the hot lady/the only one you recognize)=Mac knew this one. Showing us her better/upper half in Wedding Crashers. Guest starring on "How I Met Your Mother", which I guess would tie nicely to a "Where are they now: Doogie" addition.

Chad Allen (hat clad teen)=So I became a fan of his from "Our House". You know the show that before each commercial put that story's pic into a room in the house. Bad explanation, but if you know what I'm talking about, you know what I'm talking about. If not. I watch(ed) too much tv. There could be a case for this. But after his success on Our House, Chad Allen moved to DQ Medicine Woman. And is now on General Hospital.....wait for it.....Night Shift. Really? Does this have an audience? I love me some soaps. General Hospital in particular. But what is Night Shift? I'm pretty sure average America calls nighttime soap operas Gossip Girl.

Shawn Toovey (little boy)=this is where he ended. And you might think, what?! But really, it was a hit show for 5 years. It was nominated for awards and won and everything. And I (perhaps alone) am still talking about it 15 years later. That's like chatting about middle school. Nobody does that. Personally I think Elijah Wood should have taken this kid's advice and stopped it all after Lord of the Rings.

Joe Lando (long hair, but prob would have looked better with short hair man)=the reason most watched the show. I was 12, he was mid 30s. But I also have to admit I made my Barbie dolls kiss. Where do we learn love? Take it back, where do we learn crush? After searching multiple fan sites in his honor, I'm still not completely sure how he is currently making a living. But retirement sounds nice to me as well. So good for you Joe Lando.
Sleep better!

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I hearted me some DQ Medicine Woman. I was also familiar with "Our House". Give me a week-long getaway and some good reruns of both and I would be a really happy camper. Hmm, does that mean I'm desperate for some getaway time??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show was a big time Brill family favorite. :) We like stories of strong, independent-minded women. And Sully was absolutely Hope's and my favorite thing about the show!!!

    ReplyDelete