Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hijacked by Post 3




So I promise this was a prompted hijack. I was asked to ghost write. Allowed to? Newho, I have been excited and patiently awaiting my turn, but even though we have no readers, I just couldn't wait any longer! I've always been hesitant to start my own blog, for this or that reason. So ghost writing relieves some pressure. I think I just want to be famous. And as a ghost writer I don't have that pressure. I can just secretly be me. And post with themed topics. Such as "where are they now", "things we like", and "really?" Those will be my themes. maybe. don't hold me to it. But in honor of the People magazine tribute to Saved by the Bell.........I shall start..........after this lengthy intro.........with a "Where are they now: Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman" Why you ask? Dying minds want to know. (well I wanted to know, and sharing seems like "learning"/teaching/productive? you're right, i can't even tease myself). But none the less, here we go.

2 comments:

  1. I love your theme ideas! I may borrow them. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I love this, Julie and Macky. You guys are the best bloggers ever--great writers both of you!

    ReplyDelete