Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LET IT BEGIN!

So Mac and I often say that line to each other. And I'm pretty sure it's one of those "y'all were made for each other" things. It's a quote from the movie Bolt. Yep. We go there. A lot. But I am writing this post in honor of our Fall O' Fun. For the next 3 months we will be in town 4 weekends, using DC as a vacation destination rather than a home. Maybe 5, but 4 sounds so dramatic! Soon we will blog a "Where Are They Now" about ourselves. Eh?

TOMORROW it begins.


In college I lived with 8 girls. We have tried to do a yearly reunion of sorts, and for the first time ever, ever we are including.......BOYS! This is either really high school or really grown-up of us. We'll see. My saintly parents have opened up their beach place, and balcony (bc that's the only way we all fit). So we're heading down the road tomorrow afternoon! I think everyone will beat us there, but I like to think that we'll bring the party.

Mac will write a post upon our return (see now he has to!) with lots of pics! Though most of the time we'll just be sitting around missing Amy. Miss you already! (She is so big time!!!)

The following weekend we'll be in town, so you'll be stuck hearing about our daily routine and Friday movie. But then. LET IT BEGIN!

4 comments:

  1. SO FUN!!! Enjoy each other and have a sweet time. Can't wait to see pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! And looking forward to seeing all the pics Mac will post.

    Ok, I just read Naomi's comment. I should've just written 'ditto'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a blast! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! That sounds like so much fun! Hope y'all have a great time! Make some quick-fix rice krispy treats for me, like old times!!

    ReplyDelete