Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just a Start

I wonder if the first blog post is the hardest one to write or if it's just something I'll have to get use to; probably a little bit of both. With that being said, I'm excited to embark on this somewhat unknown experience. We all know several friends and family members who have started blogs, some with a very specific purpose, while others are more general in nature. This blog will be about my life and the aspects that define it, faith, family, friends, convictions, and more often than not, my everyday life with my best friend and wife Julie. All that to say, this glimpse into my life is just a start.

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog. i have already added it to my google reader. i will be your biggest fan. (if i wasn't already)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you started a blog; this is gonna be great!! I'll be one of your biggest fans, too, and promise to comment, OFTEN. hee hee. one good characteristic of a true blogger is that they comment on other people's blogs as well...you know, to build blog community. ;) I look forward to frequently visiting as you are now in my Google Reader as well. I think this is great!!

    ReplyDelete