Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Inspiration Station


Recently, I had the privilege of coming across one of the funniest recordings. It's completely random which makes it that much better. Unlike most telephone recordings, this one changes daily. It's not a joke, prank or even personal recording. Surprisingly, it's the daily menu for Shumpert Hospital in Shreveport, LA. When I first heard the message, I couldn't believe it was true. I called it at least three more times and googled the number to verify it was true. Once it was confirmed I immediately sent the number around to several of my friends. While listening to the recording on speaker phone in my office, one of co-workers actually confessed to having been born in the exact same hospital. Needless to say, there were a few more laughs with that piece of information.


So if you want to get a good laugh, a short word of wisdom and a desire to meet up at the Inspiration Station, just call the number. Believe me, it is well worth the minute to listen to it.



318-681-4564



3 comments:

  1. when life lessons give you lemon, remember the Lord can turn that lemon into lemon-ade. real sweet! -creamy baby lima beans- -grilled carrots, garlic mash potatoes, fried okr-y- -shhhhrimp po-boy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. "praaaaise the Lord it's Friday...we made it, we made it and we made it - amen! fried catfish and BBQ chicken - meat pies, inspiration station(??), giant baked potato bar..."

    wow, so funny - I love that you discovered this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about dancing in the rain! Amen!

    ReplyDelete