Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Things We Like: Triathlons




So there's a chance this first "like" isn't a "like" as much as an "into". Things we are into? As most of you know, but I'm not supposed to point out, things we are into doesn't usually involve exercise in our house. But we have our moments! Intense exercising moments, motivated mostly by the fee that it costs to participate. But we're so in! And have been training for the last 7 weeks for the Patriot Sprint Triathlon in Williamsburg, VA. We've never been to Williamsburg together, so that part should be fun too! There's part of me that wishes we had taken a "before" and "after" picture of our buldging muscles, but the other 99% of me realizes these would be secret pictures, not really worth their space on our computer. Alas. We are pumped....get it? And really excited. My mom's biggest fear is that we might die. I fear I won't finish in the allotted time. Mac is fearless. My hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment