Wednesday, August 19, 2009

RECIPE ALERT

This is what I'm eating (as I type) for lunch! Mac is trying to get me to slow down the heaping servings so I don't burn out. Granted we substituted some more kid friendly alternatives (grapes instead of celery, onions and dried cranberries.....sounds kinda like when I order things at a restaurant), but we've made it twice! Once clearly for our Friday night movie/picnic with my only friend Carla. And again this week bc we just loved it! Even if you mess up on the Sweet-Hot honey mustard. It is YUM! I wish I had a pic, but it is now all in my belly.

Thanks Kelly! You will thank Kelly too. Especially if you make her buckle! Dessert for the non- chocolate eaters. What I like to call breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. since i couldn't find the chicken recipe i wanted to make for the weekend, thinking about making a version of this so we could eat it like a dippable. :) yay? nay? i've been craving it since the last time i made it! i think it's the honey mustard... and, yes, we can eat it in the car:).

    ReplyDelete