Thursday, August 13, 2009

REALLY?!?!? Keeping up with the Kardashians

Apparently keeping up with the Kardashians is a tougher job than anticipated. I only say this because the lead article on People.com is titled "Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Her Baby's Daddy" Really? You have to reveal your baby's daddy? Let's hope that article gets lost in cyberland before the poor child ever sees the likes of it. Cause what it sounds like they're telling me is that even though her life is filmed for a reality tv show, it is still unclear to the world who the baby daddy is. REALLY? Is NO ONE watching the show? Cause I'm pretty sure if I got pregnant right now, it wouldn't be a mystery. In fact. I reccomend most people putting a big fat check beside the "Make baby daddy obvious" lifestyle. But then again I hear Jude Law was only in that relationship a week when the girl got pregnant. I call that meant to be. And I'm sure all my friends having trouble getting pregnant would agree. A week! Must have been her lucky week. Or not. And Mel Gibson had his way as well. All these girls, most aspiring actresses....and yes Kourtney, though you are on tv, you have a long way to go before you are an actress.....they get all impregnated and stuff. I know I'm not a guy, but nothing spells unattractive to me like someone else's knocked-up baby mama. Yet somehow they are all getting their 15 minutes of fame. And a child FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE! It's like my house mother Dot used to say. "Diamonds aren't forever. Herpes are forever." Perhaps we should have gotten little Dot a megaphone.

2 comments:

  1. I just giggled my way through this whole thing. Go DOT go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself attribute all the wise and wonderful things that I learned in college to Dot. Who needed to go to the best University in the world when you could just eat dinner with Dot every night and learn from her anecdotes, jokes, and one-liners!

    ReplyDelete